Last modified: February 1st 2021
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States or its territories or possessions. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all the following requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website at any time for any reason, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including, but not limited to, materials provided by users, bloggers, and third-party licensors. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, all articles, responses to questions, and other content, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Linking to the Website
With our express written consent, you may link to our homepage in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You may link to our homepage in accordance with any terms we provide. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking to immediately stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The owner of the Website is based in the State of Massachusetts in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or its content is accessible, appropriate, or legal outside of the United States. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material.
- Imitate, impersonate, copy, or reproduce any of the Companies work product, services, marketing techniques, reviews, credentials, catch-phrases, trademarks, copyrights, images, text, or anything else that is created by the Company or Lisa Bernazani.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other malicious or harmful material.
- Attempt to gain access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
This website is a custom design created by the owner and the company webmasters. It has not been created from a template and therefore its entire design, contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), and the unique way in which Traditional Chinese Medicine is presented belong to and are owned by the Company, its licensors, or the providers of such material and are protected by the United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or property rights laws, dating from 2005 to the present.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video/audio sequences, or any graphics.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or proprietary rights notices from copies of materials.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company name, Middle Path Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Medicine, Inc.SM, the slogan, Your Health is the Foundation of Your LifeSM, the Company logo, and all related names, product/service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product/service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Middle Path Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Medicine, Inc.SM, 2285 Massachusetts Ave. #102, North Cambridge, MA 02140.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: Lisa Bernazani at email@example.com or via phone number to 339-221-3132.