Middle Path Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Medicine, Inc.
About the Practitioner
- 1998: Licensed by the MA Board of Registration in Medicine
- 1998: Master's Degree, Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine, New England School of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (Trained in: Kiiko-style acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, TCM-style acupuncture)
- 1996-2004: Apprentice to Kiiko Matsumoto
- 2004-Present: Student of Sifu Stan Jue (Gu Lao Wing Chun Kung Fu Turning Style, Lineage, Dr. Leung Jan)
Since 1998, Lisa Bernazani has been serving clients in the greater Metro-Boston area. She has assisted hundreds of people in reaching their goals, returning to good health, and maintaining the level of good health they've achieved. Ms. Bernazani uses an individualized approach in treating her clients and treats the following conditions naturally, comprehensively and very effectively. Most clients feel an immediate improvement after their first session.
Here in the metro-Boston area Ms. Bernazani has led the way in the treatment of pregnancy-related conditions with both acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine since 1998. The results of her work have raised awareness of the safety and effectiveness of the use of acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine in the treatment of pregnancy-related conditions, both in the public and among childbirth professionals, locally.
Lisa is an early protege of Kiiko Matsumoto, internationally recognized as an acupuncture scholar, author, instructor, and practitioner, who teaches her distinctive style of acupuncture to physicians at Harvard Medical School and New England School of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. Ms. Matsmoto's lineage of acupuncture is very effective in treating the root structural imbalances that lead to both pain conditions and injuries. Ms. Bernazani uses these effective techniques to achieve quick results that last.
A martial arts practitioner, for several years Lisa studied under Rene Navarro, internationally recognized Qi Gong instructor and martial arts practitioner, and (Wing Chun) Kung Fu instructor and practitioner Sifu Stan Jue. The benefits gained internally through practice have a powerful effect in the treatment of clients.
Martial Arts Accomplishments
- 2011 ICMAC 2nd Place - Continuous Sparring, Women's Advanced Level (Boston, MA)
- 2010 ICMAC National Champion - Continuous Sparring, Women's Intermediate Level (Washington, DC)
Ms. Bernazani speaks frequently on the topic of Chinese medicine in a variety of settings.